[ESS] Changing the configuration of font colors

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 7 01:20:08 CEST 2009

(not in any particular order)
4. How do I comment a region: M-;
5. Indent region and undo: C-M-\   M-x 1
6. What does one actually type when it says C-M-\
7. How does ESS handle command line line history?  How do I get a
history
transcript?
8. I've heard that there are commands for doing clever things with
transcript file?
How do I get these to work for me?
9. Is there an R equivalent of M-x dired: (M-x ess-rdired)
10. Somewhere in the documentation it notes that A-M-r will get the
previous
history matching string.  What does the A mean?  (Actually, I do not
know!)
11. What are the five niftiest things that one can do with ESS?

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.