[ESS] How to kill a SAS batch job

Sparapani, Rodney rsparapa at mcw.edu
Sat Jul 11 22:50:49 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel:

I didn't say no way.  I said that it wouldn't be easy.  And why do you
suspect it is %1 that needs to be killed?  I sometimes have 5 to 10
jobs running and I don't necessarily want to kill %1.  I don't see how
you can distinguish which you want to kill any easier than just
going to the *shell* buffer and doing it by hand.

Rodney