[ESS] Emacs 23.1 Modified now available

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Wed Aug 19 22:45:26 CEST 2009

This is to announce the immediate availability of my updated
distributions of GNU Emacs 23.1 Modified. They include the latest
versions of ESS and AUCTeX. The Windows version also includes the
Aspell spell checker. See

	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/ressources/emacs/windows

for the Windows version and

	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/ressources/emacs/mac

for the Mac OS version.

This is the first official release of the Mac version. There may very
well be bugs to iron out. In particular, reports from PPC users will
be welcome as this is my first attempt at building universal binaries.

Please report any problems or difficulties with these releases
directly to me.

Hope this helps,

incent Goulet, Full Professor
École d'actuariat