[ESS] ESC-Function in R - Where is it in ESS?

Friedericksen golum23 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 27 20:31:58 CEST 2009

Hello Guys,

I have a for loop running for some time. I asked in the R Group for some
way to stop it, without getting the data lost. There is a way: You can
press the Escape-Button "ESC" and then the loop will stop and you have
an object created. Unfortunately it does not work in ESS, because I
think this function is bound to some other key. Please tell me, where I
can find the function or how I can to the same stuff in ess, that is
started in R when I press "ESC".