[ESS] Emacs 22.3 released

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 9 19:33:36 CEST 2008

Emacs users can get a new release of Emacs today -- nothing major, as
this is a bug fix release.  (I think most attention will now turn to
Emacs 23, which offers antialiased text, at last... I've routinely been
using this for several months, and its stable under my usage.  See
emacswiki.org if you want more info about getting Emacs to use
antialiased text.)

Stephen