[ESS] Resume R process after Emacs/ESS crash

William Knebel billk at metrumrg.com
Thu Oct 2 21:00:31 CEST 2008

I am probably missing the point here but we typically use screen on
the unix server then start emacs+ESS.  This allows you to reconnect to
the running emacs+ESS process if the X-window client crashes.
However, if the emacs+ESS process itself crashes, I am not sure if
there is a way to get the R process "back" in emacs+ESS.

Bill