[ESS] a little more on formatting SAS

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Nov 17 23:32:41 CET 2008

Ross Boylan wrote:
> It's not just a problem with indent-rigidly.  If I go to the front of
> one of the lines I wanted indented and hit tab, nothing happens.
> Ross

Hi Ross:

Did you edit ess-site.el for SAS usage?  If so, then you must have
missed these settings:

(setq sas-indent-width 4)
(setq ess-sas-edit-keys-toggle t)

Does that help?  I don't think this will fix your other problem however.

--
Rodney Sparapani      Center for Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
Sr. Biostatistician              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor