[ESS] ess completion

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 12 18:00:03 CEST 2008

Thanks to Stephen and Steve!

    StEgl> Dear Steve, Great!  Thanks for the feedback, and glad
    StEgl> we have it working now.  I have updated our
    StEgl> CVS sources so that fix will be in the next release
    	   ^^^
that was 'SVN' aka 'subversion'
.... and I know that I am in pedantic mood.
No wonder, given yesterday's European Soccer Championship game
of the Swiss team ...

Martin

    StEgl> of ESS - remember to delete that function when you
    StEgl> upgrade, as it will no longer be needed and may
    StEgl> conflict with any future upgrades.