[ESS] Customizing ESS: change color background and shortcuts to evaluate line or region

Judith Flores juryef at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 14:30:49 CEST 2008

Hello,

    I have been looking for the appropriate command to
customize a few things of ESS. I would like to change the background
and font colors. I also would like to enlarge the width size of display
when running R within emacs. And finally I added the following commands
to use the keys F1 and F2 to evaluate one line a region, respectively,
but it seems I am missing something.

(global-set-key [f1] 'ess-eval-line)
(global-set-key [f2] 'ess-eval-region)

    Right now my .emacs file only loads ess-site.el. Any hints or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Judith