[ESS] Possible trivial bug in ess-eval-function

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Feb 27 23:59:20 CET 2008

Good catch.  Here is the diagnosis.

The problem is in ess-end-of-function in file ess-mode.el

The repair is probably to expand the line
	(unless in-set-S4 (forward-sexp 1)) ; move over braces
We need to confirm that we are at the beginning of set of braces.
If so, (forward-sexp 1) is correct.
If not, then we need to move forward one S language expression,
which could be either a name or a name followed by a set of parentheses.

I am not ready to do that bit of regular expression detection.

Rich