[ESS] Spinning beachball with Aquamacs and quartz window

Sun Feb 24 07:58:17 CET 2008

This is not really an ESS problem. It is because quartz is not
supported when running from the terminal (like you do when you run R
in Aquamacs). This can (as far as I know, I have not really tried it)
be fixed by using the CarbonEL package (which I am not sure you can
get from CRAN, but try googling it). It should also be fixed when
using the latest R-devel, but again, I have no personal experience
doing it.

Kasper