[ESS] ESS 5.3.10 on Windows

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Dec 23 09:29:05 CET 2008

    VG> Dear all, This is to announce that, with a delay due to
    VG> the end of term rush, I updated my GNU Emacs for Windows
    VG> distribution to ESS 5.3.10. See

    VG> 	http://vgoulet.act.ulaval.ca/en/emacs/

    VG> for details.

    VG> Season's greetings,

Thank you, very much, Vincent, for this Christmas present,
so Windows users can upgrade both to ESS 5.3.10 and to the shiny
new R 2.8.1.

We (ESS core) is very grateful for this extra service that
Vincent provides, and we have made it more easily findable from
the new ESS homepage  http://ESS.r-project.org/
namely, both from the 'Download' and 'Miscellaneous' tabs.

Merry Christmas to all the ESS users,

Martin Maechler  http://stat.ethz.ch/people/maechler
Seminar für Statistik, ETH Zürich
Zurich, SWITZERLAND