[ESS] Path completion

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 13:00:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

In my Emacs+ESS, filename completions work, but it put all path in my code,
like this:

"/home/ronaldo/R/test.R"

but I working in this directory, also it is more beautiful to put only
"test.R" without the complete pathname. For classrooms this is essential
because
students tend to copy exactly that is show in the screen, including my own
path.

How to configure this in emacs+ESS

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
Marriage is the only adventure open to the cowardly.
		-- Voltaire