[ESS] ess-eval* (was: max lisp eval depth & ESS)

Dan Davison davison at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 30 11:08:34 CEST 2007

I seem to rely very heavily on my .Rhistory file (comint-input-ring) and [C-up] to move quickly through my past commands. I'd like to use the ess-eval* keystrokes more when appropriate, but on my set up, commands entered by ess-eval* don't seem to be captured by comint-input-ring, which dissuades me slightly from using them. Could/should this be changed?

Thanks,

Dan