[ESS] max lisp eval depth & ESS

Joel J. Adamson jadamson at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Jun 28 19:03:10 CEST 2007

Stephen Eglen <S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> XEmacs used to have a lot better graphical support than Emacs, but
> with the release of Emacs 22, I think that difference has disappeared.
> Further, thanks to people like Vincent Goulet, the availability of
> binaries like the above, should make using Emacs more attractive
> again.  I'd strongly push for people to switch back to Emacs!
>
> Stephen

Roger that: I got this error on XEmacs 21.4.19; it was one of the
reasons I switched to Emacs.  And Dr. Eglen is correct, the GUI of
Emacs 22 is totally sweet.  I even added back in the scrollbars,
menubar and toolbar (that I don't use) just because they look nice ;)

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

*Joel's guide to sending attachments:
1.  put all the files you want to send in a folder and archive the
folder using tar, then compress it with gzip or bzip2
2.  please send me .pdf, .html, or text in place of Word documents:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html

*Did you know there's a FREE alternative to using word processors?
http://www.edafe.org/latex/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX
http://nitens.org/taraborelli/latex

The information transmitted in this electronic communication...{{dropped}}