[ESS] Emacs Code Browser & ESS & R

Bernd Weiss bernd.weiss at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jan 24 10:40:58 CET 2007

Dear all,

inspired by a thread on "[R] ECB/Sidebar/R (Emacs) was: Re: kate
editor for R" at R-help I gave ECB (Emacs Code Browser)  a try.

Everything works fine, execept the help system. After loading ECB and
typing, e.g., ?print oder "help("print")" I receive the following
error message "Recursive `require' for feature `sb-info'".

I am using the latest ESS (5.3.3), ECB (2.32) and GNU Emacs
(22.0.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) ).

I appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Bernd
--
Bernd Weiss, M.A.
Universität zu Köln / University of Cologne