[ESS] plot windows in ESS with Aquamacs version of Emacs on OS 10.4.9

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 17 16:48:09 CEST 2007

This strikes me as more of an R-sig-mac question than an ESS
question. The R-sig-mac archives might even have an answer.

One solution is to get an X-windows-aware version of emacs, and work
entirely within the X11.app environment. This will give you an
interface essentially like what you would have on a Linux box, if
that's what you had before.

Normally, warnings from R are not the same as errors; given that you
got a warning I would expect there to be a quartz() window somewhere
that is receiving and displaying graphs. Was that not the case?

-Don