[ESS] show R arguments in XEmacs

Sven Hartenstein lists at svenhartenstein.de
Tue Apr 10 16:58:16 CEST 2007

Hi XEmacs users,

those of you who do not want to wait for my little function showing
some R function's arguments in ESS to be improved and put in ESS by
ESS-core, I think you can now use my version by slightly adapting it.
At least, I managed to run it in an installation of XEmacs 21.4.19.
See my website for details:
http://www.svenhartenstein.de/emacs-ess.php

1) Just comment out the delete-trailing-whitespaces line.
2) Do not use the tooltip option but the echo (minibuffer) area.

I'd be interested to hear whether it works for you with the above
restriction.

Sven