[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:33:40 CEST 2007

I'm sure that if Sven provides explicit permission (GPL) in the file,
and it's legit, we can.

Apologies, I'm travelling (Taiwan until next Tuesday) and only have my
work 'top, not my home machine, so can't commit fixes readily.

Not sure where the rest of ESS core is right now, though I've noticed
a bit of silence from them.  However, it's great to see some new
names, etc, hacking on ESS.