[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

Joel J. Adamson jadamson at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Apr 3 20:15:52 CEST 2007

Mathieu Basille writes:
 > Hi again,
 >
 > One issue with the very convenient tool Sven made up: there is a
 > conflict with the function I use to automagically close parentheses when
 > I open one. I use the following:

That's interesting, I just use M-Sh-9 ("M-(")...

I discovered this by accident a few weeks ago.

Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.