[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Tue Apr 3 19:46:34 CEST 2007

Mathieu Basille <basille at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr> writes:

> One issue with the very convenient tool Sven made up: there is a
> conflict with the function I use to automagically close parentheses when
> I open one. I use the following:

I use skeleton-pair-mode instead and Sven's code works fine with it:

;;  ============================================================
;; SKELETON PAIR MODE ==========================================
;;  ============================================================
(setq skeleton-pair t)
(global-set-key "(" 'skeleton-pair-insert-maybe)
(global-set-key "[" 'skeleton-pair-insert-maybe)
(global-set-key "\"" 'skeleton-pair-insert-maybe)
(global-set-key "'" 'skeleton-pair-insert-maybe)
(global-set-key "{" 'skeleton-pair-insert-maybe)

HTH

Patrick
--
I never used a logarithm in my life, and could not undertake to
extract the square root of four without misgivings.