[ESS] Fwd: elisp code: show function arguments

Tue Apr 3 17:06:59 CEST 2007

Also remember to report Emacs version. Looking at the screenshot (I
will play with this later today) it is clear that Sven  is using some
graphics tools, see for example screenshot 2 (form top) - how would
that be displayed in no-window mode (say in a terminal)? And in this
aspect, there is as far as I know quite some difference between
Xemacs and Emacs - although the difference tends to be smaller as
versions increase.

Kasper