[ESS] elisp code: show function arguments

Neil Shephard nshephard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:53:11 CEST 2007

I'm no expert with Lisp, but have managed to get the code to work fine
(Emacs  22.0.96.1; ESS 5.3.3 under Gentoo GNU/Linux), and have to say
its something I'm going to use a lot as there are far too many
commands to remember all options/arguments.  This is some useful
functionality that I think would fit nicely within ESS.

For those that are having trouble, make sure that you include not only
the Lisp code, but also the commands for "Variables", "Calling the
Function" and "Setting the Tooltip Position".

Many thanks Sven for writing these,

Neil

--
"Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute
rejection of authority."  - Thomas H. Huxley

Email - nshephard at gmail.com / n.shephard at sheffield.ac.uk
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/