[ESS] How to include ESS in site-start?

Stephen Eglen S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 12 21:30:49 CEST 2006

Hi David,

Right now, I think there is no good way to autoload everything.
(Didn't you try autoloading all the various files before, which then
led to some bug that you reported a few months ago?)

I agree it would be nice, but not high enough on my list ... if you
start Emacs only once per day, the startup time is not really an
issue.

Stephen