[ESS] one other question

MARK LEEDS markleeds at verizon.net
Thu May 11 02:44:55 CEST 2006

thanks seth. you are right. i had print(x) in there ( i changed it to that
at some point ) but when
i changed it back to just x, it works correctly. you are right in that the
value set is correct.
it just doesn't show it.

just one more question : when i click on ESS,>R-> update packages, the R
session tells me to choose a cran mirror.
but there doesn't seem to be anyway to choose one ? thanks and i'm sorry to
bother you so much.