[ESS] Hyperlinks in help pages

Kiermeier, Andreas (PIRSA - SARDI) Kiermeier.Andreas at saugov.sa.gov.au
Sun Mar 19 23:21:05 CET 2006

Martin,

exactly the functionality I'm looking for, but it doesn't work for me.  Pressing 'h' in a help buffer does not load any default help topic, ie. the help topic is always blank.

I'm running:

GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2005-06-27 on NONIQPC
ESS: 5.2.10
O/S: Win XP

What can I do to help figure this out?

Cheers,