[ESS] jumping to a function's definition

Tim Hesterberg timh at insightful.com
Wed Mar 1 19:38:14 CET 2006

You can create a TAGS file for use with R/S code.

Here, for example, is the beginning of my TAGS file for use
with the resample library:

resample/funs/First.q,31
.First.lib <-.First.lib3,122

resample/funs/abc.q,159
limits.abc _limits.abc11,394
limits.abc.default <-limits.abc.default30,926
limits.abc.resamp _limits.abc.resamp451,15519
print.abc _print.abc489,16791

I'll attach two files; one a script for updating the TAGS file,
and the other containing regular expressions for use in updating.

Tim Hesterberg

For my records:
beans/code/discreteChoice/updateTAGS
bootstrap/code/updateTAGSregexp