[ESS] Sporadic Emacs crash upon C-v

Sebastian Luque spluque at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:33:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm not sure this is related to ESS or Emacs, but every now and then Emacs
crashes after calling help with 'C-v [some object]'.  It's more like Emacs
"explodes", as it happens in the following split second, without a chance
to catch a trace or anything else... bless 'recover-file' :-/

I know this is way too vague, but don't have much more info at the moment,
other than this is in GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit,
Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2006-07-07 on pacem, modified by Debian, and ESS
5.3.1.  If you can suggest some way to recover messages from the
explosion, that would be great.

Cheers,

--
Seb