[ESS] Helper function for assignInNamespace?
sethfalcon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:26:51 CET 2006
In R, when working on a package with a NAMESPACE, assignInNamespace()
allows one to fix functions without having to reload the package.
It would be nice to have an ESS function that was similar to
- automagically guessed the 'current' package
- used assignInNamespace to set the definition in the 'current'
1. Is there such a feature that I've missed?
2. Does anyone have code to do this already?
3. Suggestions for implementation?
More information about the ESS-help