[ESS] buffer names

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:37:02 CET 2006

No, it's much easier than that, especially if you use the R-version
functions to initialize the interactive session.  It's just that I
don't have a copy of ESS or subversion on this computer to make the
quick changes needed.

It's extremely cheap, and we could post-hoc name the buffer as well,
but that gets a bit more complex -- again, relative to fixing most
messes in ESS, this is simple and will have almost no side-effects
(there's a list of ESS inferior (interactive) buffers that would need
to be adjusted if you did it post-hoc, but not if you did it when the
buffer is created).

--
best,
-tony