[ESS] noweb, Sweave, flyspell, terminating

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:46:43 CEST 2005

Conditional evaluation is something that lots of people have thought
of -- think of being able to construct a generalized makefile
specification for an Sweave document.  But currently, that would
require a bit more work.

With respect to your other question, probably you want an R-mode-hook
to turn off flyspell, and a LaTeXmode-hook to turn it back on.

(or need to edit the "possible words to check list", which I think
ispell and flyspell have, to avoid variable names and non-valid (from
spelling perspective) reserved words, among others).

best,
-tony