[ESS] noweb fontification

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Sat May 14 09:05:37 CEST 2005

Interesting idea -- I hadn't thought of blatantly changing fonts
("folding in/outlining", yes; appropriate font locking, yes; etc).

noweb-font-lock-mode.el (in lisp directory) is your friend, in this
case.  There should be a means to hijack it for the simpler case that
you propose.

Alternatively, need to set the background color for
R-mode/stata-mode/SAS-mode whatever; that should work as well.

(For Sweave work, that would just be R-mode).

To be "correct", you'd probably just change  the background color for
the individual modes "globally" (regardless of whether within noweb
mode or just plain) for visual cueing of the code that you are working
with.   Some form of light pastel for the light mode.

best,
-tony