[ESS] filename completion

Giovanni d'Ario giovanni.dario at ifom-ieo-campus.it
Thu Mar 17 18:19:52 CET 2005

Hello everybody, I've just started usig ESS and I was really excited
about command and filename completion. Everything has worked fine until
a couple of days ago. Suddenly ESS has stopped completing file names
(but it still completes command names). Honestly I don't think I've
changed any setting (well, not consciously), so I can't realize what
happened. I've seen that this topic has been already discussed in a
name completion had never been working. In my case it was (sigh). Does
anybody have any suggestion.
Thank you in advance, my very best wishes.

Giovanni