[ESS] RE: Xemacs + transcript-mode: missing deactivate-mark

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Mar 9 14:04:22 CET 2005

Many thanks to Martin and Tony for picking this up.  For now I'll just do
the cleaning by hand.  If I get tired of it, maybe I'll switch back to GNU
Emacs...

Also, apologies for the missing subject line:  That was a case of rushing to
get it out when someone barged into my office and started talking as I typed
the last few words...

Best,
Andy