[ESS] Unable to load library (package)

Aric Gregson aorchid at mac.com
Thu Jun 23 17:10:24 CEST 2005

ess-help,

I have searched the archives, but did not find anything specific.

I get the following error after ESS starts without problems or errors:
    > library(Design)
    Error in library(Design) : there is no package called 'Design'

This after I just did rebuild the package from local source. It works
fine in R Aqua. There are other packages that I cannot load as well. I
have the packages installed in /Library/...., not in the local userland.

I am running OS X 10.3.9, ESS 5.2.8, R version 2.1.0 and Carbon
GnuEmacs of April 2005.

Any suggestions? It is working fine on another mac with same
configuration (at least I thought the same configuration).

thanks,

aric