[ESS] ESS in XEmTeX

Michael Sumner mdsumner at utas.edu.au
Thu Jul 28 04:03:05 CEST 2005

Andrew Robinson wrote:

>I seem to recall having this problem with Windows before, but with
>Xemacs.  I solved it be searching for the binary itself in the choose
>program dialog.  Once Windows had found the binary, all was well.
>
>I hope that this helps,

Thanks for the feedback, but no that doesn't work - it doesn't even
recognize the binary as an option (BTW & FYI - the OpenWith dialog is
one of the ways in which file associations can be set in Windows, but
this one just doesn't play ball).

XEmTeX is a Windows XEmacs bundle.

It's in the process of being moved to GForge, but here's where it was:

https://xemtex.groups.foundry.supelec.fr/

I'll post again when I figure it out, and when XEmTeX finds a permanent
home.

Cheers, Mike.