[ESS] following setwd

Sebastian Luque spluque at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:31:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to make the default directory that gets printed in the
minibuffer when, e.g., one does C-x C-f in the iESS buffer, show the value
of getwd(). Basically, have that default directory "follow" the calls to
setwd. Not that this occurs often, but on occassion I do setwd to save
time typing file names and need to access those files directly. Is there
such a feature in ESS 5.2.8? I couldn't find something like that in the
manual. This is with:

* R 2.1.1

* GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
  2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by Debian

Thanks in advance,
--
Sebastian P. Luque