[ESS] Following setwd() to a new place

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:08:46 CET 2005

Stephen -

Note that ESS does both object and filename completion for R processes
-- i.e. you can get appropriate completion on
source("/path/to/file/that/I/have/forgotte

(don't ask me how right now, I'm not ESS accessible at the moment).

Usually, <TAB> and C-c <TAB>  do different things, if I recall correctly.

best,
-tony