[ESS] ESS[R] / Xemacs dies if I hit return before parenthesis matching is completed

Dirk Koschuetzki dkoschuetzki at gmx.de
Thu Feb 24 21:57:35 CET 2005

Hello,

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:12:50 -0600 (CST), Dan Davison
<davison at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Stephen Eglen wrote:
>> > I just apt-get upgrade'd my debian linux "sarge" system, and one
>> > parenthesis, then the session dies

Just a short notice: I have the same problem on a debian "sarge" based
system with xemacs and ess. I switched to GNU Emacs and it works. I'll
investigate more on it and try to answer tomorrow. Please keep the
discussion on this list.

Thanks,
Dirk