[ESS] [R] ESS and Emacs

Mark Leeds Mleeds at kellogggroup.com
Sat Dec 31 00:41:26 CET 2005

I found a sample.init.el file
that I renamed as Rinit.el and put in my
.emacs directory but I STILL get that "xargs" error
after a little loading.

Would someone that use ESS and Emacs
Together on windows mind sending me their init.el file
And, if that doesn't work, I'll give up
and just tell myself that
I gave it my best shot.

                  Thanks