[ESS] pop-up-frames and opening windows

S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 19:09:31 CEST 2005

hi David, I'm having a little trouble trying to understand your message.
Have you found some sequence of actions that you think is a bug (either
introduced in 5.2.8 or just going against what is documented to happen in
ESS)? If so, it would be very helpful to us if you give us your settings in
.emacs and a set of instructions that replicate the bug.

Thanks very much, Stephen