sending help request from [ESS[R]]

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:15:00 CEST 2004

That would be difficult (making it work right).  We've got a reader
(lisp function) sitting between the process and the command line which
can handle that case in an interactive setting, but we'd have to
redirect the eval-region commands also, which while it could be done,
(i.e. conversion of strings/commands to different ones), might be
slower.

best,
-tony