RefTeX with ESS and Sweave oddity...

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Sat Sep 18 17:32:45 CEST 2004

Hi Stephen,

thanks for your reply!

Stephen Eglen wrote on 18 Sep 2004 15:50:28 MET:

> I just tried your example, but I get the desired behaviour.
> I've got the following in my .emacs:

[snip identical ~/.emacs]

[reported typos in example]

> Please post what you have in your .emacs so we can compare.

To be on the save side I went ahead and copied your settings to
my emacs and restarted emacs. I still have the same problem (`C-c
) SPACE' -> empty *RefTeX Select* buffer) :-(

Are you using the same program versions as I am?

>  > Emacs: GNU Emacs 21.3.50.6 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d
>  > scroll bars) of 2004-09-07 on trurl
>  > ess-mode 5.2.2
>  > AUCTeX 11.53
>  > reftex-version 4.19

Cheers

Patrick
--
The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint
has a past and every sinner has a future.