shortcut for closing plots

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Sun Sep 12 16:54:06 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,

thanks for your elaborate answer!

Richard M. Heiberger wrote on 12 Sep 2004 15:16:37 MET:

> As Stephen pointed out, your question is not precise enough to
> answer unless we make some assumptions.

Sorry for not being precise enough: I'm using R (1.9.1) on Linux
(2.4.20).

Although I'm happy with the Stephen's solution your approach
might be something for the future -- I'm just starting to use R.

Is your function portable to R?

Thanks for your feedback

Patrick
--
Snoopy (on being house-trained with a rolled-up newspaper):
It does tend however to give one a rather distorted view of the press!