[ESS] Looking up functions with TAGS in different folder

Henrik Andersson h.andersson at nioo.knaw.nl
Wed Oct 27 10:57:34 CEST 2004

I keep all my general R functions in folder c:/home/henrika/R/modules/

But I work with specific applications like

c:/home/henrika/Documents/General/Morespecific/Mostspecific/Year2004/example.R

And when I try to look up a definition of a function sourced at the
beginning of my document, using M-. it complains that there is no TAGS
file?

Can I define a standard TAGS file to use like the one in my modules folder ?

Henrik Andersson
Netherlands Institute of Ecology -
Centre for Estuarine and Marine Ecology
P.O. Box 140