[ESS] C-c C-c kills R process

Jean Eid jeaneid at chass.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 21 15:06:14 CEST 2004

       [only went to me; needs to go back to ess-help. -- MM]

my apologies for not stating the info before.

I run a debian sid machine with 2.4.20 kernel. The xemacs version is 21.4
(patch 15). ESS is the one that came with Xemacs (how do you see the
version of ESS, I did M-x version but nothing came up). Last, as stated
before R-2.0.0

In addition, I am having another problem. History completion command is
giving me probms after a while. I know I am not specific but I do not know
why it is doing this, maybe it is linked to the C-c C-c problem. for
example loading library(lattice) and doing ?histo(space) will complete it
to ?histogram in the begining of the session. However, after a while I am
no longer able to do that.

Thank you,

Jean,