Behavior ov C-c C-n

karl cottenie cottenie at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 20 17:48:17 CEST 2004

I just wanted to let everybody on this list know that this last group of
e-mails really helped me with something that was bothering me for a long
time, but I did not have a clue it was possible to do something about
it. In the bigger scheme of things it is probably insignificant, but for
everyday working pleasure, (setq comint-scroll-to-bottom-on-output t)
really made my day!

thanks a lot

Karl (a clueless but enthusiastic R-ESS-Xemacs user)

ps: I wonder how many other nifty solutions to problems I do not ever
realize I have are out there...