R does not run in ESS

Xinghua Lu lux at musc.edu
Mon Mar 22 17:33:38 CET 2004

Thanks.  I will leave ess-inf.el alone.  I believe that I have set the
PATH correctly because it is listed by command "path" and start "Rterm"
from any directory in NT2000 command prompt.  Tried global path for the
system and my own PATH environment variables, neither worked within
Emacs.  Seemingly the emacs on my machine does not search the %PATH%.
Any light?