keybindings in SAS mode

Kasper Daniel Hansen K.Hansen at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Mar 9 11:53:06 CET 2004

I've finally solved the problem below (regarding redefining C-TAB in ESS(SAS)
mode because KDE uses that key to switch windows).

I use the code
(add-hook 'ess-mode-hook
  (function
    (lambda ()
      (define-key sas-mode-local-map
                  "\M-1"
                  'ess-sas-backward-delete-tab)
)))

I want to note the following: in the ESS documentation it is written under the
hook "ess-mode-load-hook" that it "... is useful for setting up keybindings
etc". For some reason the code above only works with ess-mode-hook, not
ess-mode-load-hook.

/Kasper

--
Kasper Daniel Hansen, Research Assistent
Department of Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen