is it possible to high a block of code?

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Thu Jul 15 22:49:30 CEST 2004

Thanks to Tony, Rich and Stephen for the replies.  As the file I'm trying to
do this on is actually Fortran code, I doubt the outline mode will help
without much hacking.  The folding mode and what Stephen suggested seem
worth trying.  I will pursue those.

BTW, I've found that there's the `hideshow' mode in XEamcs, but I don't
think it works on Fortran code either.  8-(

Best,
Andy